Outback Pack Terms and Conditions - Ballarat Jayco
Jayco’s Outback range of RVs have been designed and constructed to give added strength and ground clearance, for limited unsealed road usage. Gas venting regulations and other construction restraints limit the effectiveness of these RVs against dust and water penetration. Under no circumstances should these RVs be exposed to water crossings at, or above, body floor level.
We strongly recommend towing at safe speed according to travel conditions with extra care and attention required on uneven surfaces. Our Outback RVs are not designed for hard impact, heavy landings, severely rutted roads, or tracks.
Jayco’s Outback RVs are not designed for use on 4WD-only tracks.
The following items for Outback RVs are not covered under Jayco’s warranty:
- Impact or stone damage to body, chassis or running gear.
- Soiling of fabrics and internal fitments from dust and other airborne substances.
- Water damage due to water crossings.
- Movement or damage caused by dislodgment of appliances and fittings resulting from hard impact, heavy landings, severely rutted roads, or tracks.
- General damage arising from misuse.